A propos de la colocation
A propos des colocataires
2 femme, de 22 à 50 ans, salarié, non-fumeurs
Description de la chambre à louer
There is a cosy appart, fully furnished, currently occupied by 3 persons in total: currently Neiro from Japan and Ivan from Greece. And one of the single room at the first floor will be free as from 1st July 2019 .
- 2nd level room (18 m2), facing south, double bed, large desk and closet - 680 EUR (adjusted if shorter period than 12 months) which includes forfait of 100 EUR/month
The common shared parts of the appart include:
- American kitchen fully furnished (oven, dish & washing, fridge, freezer, micro..).
- Living room, light and sun all day long, armchairs, sofa convertible for visitors, no vis a vis - sun shining all day long when permitted;
- Internet everywhere, secured wifi or cable in each rooms
- Cleaning lady every 2 weeks
- Registration at town hall (domicialiation) is recommended
- all in a large recently renewed duplex appt of 140 m2, facing south no vis a vis, top floor of a small building (total of 3 appartments):
- Wolluwe st Pierre, Chien Vert, Close (2min) to the park of Wolluwe and WSP town hall, 8 mins from Tomberg Metro station and shops - Wolluwe Shopping Center, 2 mins from the "Tram Chien Vert" and convenient shops including Colruyt, DelyDelaize, Rob's supermarket and many restaurants.
- Easy car parking on the same street or very close surrounding. Well positionned location with direct access to the Ring, E 40 to Liege and E411 to Namur.
- Secured space for bikes at the ground floor is also available and very accessible parking in the surrounding of the townhall once registered at the commune/town hall.
The proper mix between quietness and convenient access to Bxl's center as well as direct access to the highway if needed (Antwerpen or Wallonia) without facing traffic jamp.
- The rent of the room have all charges included (high speed internet, cleaning, gaz, electricity and water).
- 2 months of guarantee is asked
PS: NO SMOKING environment in the whole appt.
Numéro de l'annonce H07103017184131
Publiée le 12 juin 2019