A propos de la colocation
A propos des colocataires
3 mixte, de 24 à 37 ans, salarié, fumeurs uniquement à l'extérieur
de 22 à 35 ans, salariés
Description de la chambre à louer
If you are looking for a bright and uber spacious room in a quintessential Brussels home, look no further. Situated in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Brussels, and within 15 minutes on foot from the European Institutions, you will find this turn of the century mansion where several young professionals are having the time of their lives.
It needs to be visited to be fully appreciated, but here are a few perks that come with the house:
- Nice and safe neigbourhood with everything you could ask for within a 200m radius (large supermarket, mini market open on Sundays, butcher, bakery, Pharmacy, hairdresser,...), yet with a very lofty residential feel. The Japanese cherry trees are an absolute delight in spring.
- Very good public transportation connections to all parts of Brussels (busses, trams and metro stations nearby)
- The nicest market of Brussels, every Friday afternoon and evening, just 80m from the appartment! The whole community gets together to get a drink or eat something from the many international food stands...
- A common room (dining room and living) which is actually shaped as a private (hipster) pub and sports a vintage piano
- A shared kitchen that gives onto the garden and has all amenities including a dish washer
- A washing room with two washing machines, a dryer and a steam iron
Currently a single bedroom is available:
The room has a bed with bed linen, as well as a large wardrobe and a huge partnerdesk and a library for all your books. The price for the room is 585€ per month.
The charges are 60€ a month and include: heating, water, electricity, internet, and a cleaner who does the common parts once a week.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions!
Looking forward to welcoming you in your new home in the heart of Europe...
Numéro de l'annonce H190610212049897
Publiée le 27 août 2019